We're happy to announce the arrival of InstaCoverage 3.0!
Check out a quick summary of all that has changed.
InstaCoverage Pro 3.0 new features:
- Automated wiring in harness: InstaCoverage Pro 3.0 brings unit test automation to the next level through auto-generated wires in the test harness. InstaCoverage Pro 3.0 analyses the VI under test and generates setup and teardown VIs with outputs and inputs, in accordance with the signature of the VI under test. In addition, InstaCoverage Pro 3.0 automatically connects the corresponding inputs and outputs in the harness.
- Precise code coverage: InstaCoverage Pro 3.0 implements exact coverage calculation. Instead of calculating if a test covers 100% or NOT 100% of a VI under test, InstaCoverage Pro 3.0 will return an exact percentage.
- One tool for all LabVIEW platforms: InstaCoverage 3.0 is available for all current generation LabVIEW platforms (tested for versions starting at LabVIEW 2015) as well as for LabVIEW NXG 3.1. Note that InstaCoverage Pro 3.0 is at present only available for current generation LabVIEW. Future releases will be published for all LabVIEW platforms concurrently.
- Subscription-based licensing: starting with the 3.0 release, InstaCoverage Pro has switched to a new subscription-based license model with a one-year renewal cycle, fully supporting the NI License Manager. For users of InstaCoverage Pro 2.x, we offer the first year of InstaCoverage Pro 3.x for free.
- Registration form: InstaCoverage 3.0 comes with a new registration form to help us gather user feedback more efficiently.
Find more details on InstaCoverage 3.0 here.